Join ISNTC's growing family committed to ensuring maritime excellence through quality training and efficient services.
|30-May-2019||Graphic Artist||• Graduate of Liberal Arts-, IT-, or Graphic Designing-related Course
• At least one (1) year experience in graphic/image editing and designing
• Strong knowledge on web development
• Must have knowledge on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Applications
• Strong knowledge on Photoshop, illustrator, and Flash (+action script)
• Knowledge with video and audio editing
• Strong strategic, creative, and conceptual abilities
• Well-rounded understanding of graphic design
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong Communication Skills
• Knowledge with copyright as applied in the internet is a plus
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
|• Assisting in the conceptualization of Web-Based Course modules designs
• Assisting in editing the general layout and design of web-based Course modules in PPT (PowerPoint) and in KP (knowledge Presenter) application/program
• Providing and ensuring the quality of drawings, illustrations, photographs, and other visual requirements of every web-based Course module
• Assisting in following-up of scripts not received on time by telephone calls or other means
• Monitoring and maintaining of Courses files assigned and back-ups.
• Attending to multimedia service requests as assigned by the supervisor.
• Keeping abreast of recent developments and technologies.
• Uphold the corporate culture and core values and serve as its role model.
• Support all efforts in the implementation of the company’s Quality Management System.
• Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.