Join ISNTC's growing family committed to ensuring maritime excellence through quality training and efficient services.
|11-Jul-2017||ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING QUALITY DEPARTMENT|| -Graduate of Industrial Engineering or any Business related course
-With basic understanding of quality management, operations management and project principles
| -Assist the Quality System Specialist in implementing control of documents, control of records, 6S, corrective and preventive actions and employee suggestions.
-Collate information related to reports by the Quality Management Group
-Participate in the continuous improvement projects of the company
-Uphold the corporate culture and core values and serve as its role model
|18-May-2017||On-The-Job Training Office Administration||•Student of Business Administration, Office Administration or any related course
•Must be willing to work in Malate Manila
|03-Jan-2018||On-The-Job Training - Technical Support||• Knowledgeable in Crystal Reporting or other reporting tool
• With experience in Application Development and Development Tools such as MS VS2012 C#,etc
• With experience in Web and Mobile Development using Android , iOS and Windows App
• With experience in Debugging/testing of different programs
• With experience in Database Designing using MS SQL Server and MySQL
• Knowledgeable in Technical Writing Documentation
• Student of BS Computer Science , BS Computer Engineering; BS Information Technology
|• Assist in developing minor in-house programs
• Provide technical support and perform preventive maintenanceRequirements (Course / Specialization /Skill/ Etc.)
|03-Jan-2018||Audio-Visual Editor||• Graduate of Liberal Arts-, IT-, Graphic Designing-, or Computer-related Course
• At least one (1) year experience in graphic/image editing /designing and audio-video editing
• Strong knowledge with video and audio editing (including software and hardware)
• Strong knowledge on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Applications
• Knowledge on web development
• Knowledge on Photoshop, illustrator, and Flash (+action script)
• Strong strategic, creative, and conceptual abilities
• Well-rounded understanding of audiovisual design
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong Communication Skills
• Knowledge with copyright as applied in the internet is a plus
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
|• Editing audiovisual productions/presentations/projects.
• Assisting in the conceptualization of designs for MDC projects.
• Providing and ensuring the quality of drawings, illustrations, photographs, animations, and other visual requirements of every MDC project.
• Monitoring and maintaining of projects’ files assigned and back-ups.
• Keeping abreast of recent developments and technologies.
• Uphold the corporate culture and core values and serve as its role model.
• Support all efforts in the implementation in the company’s Quality Management System.
• Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.