Join ISNTC's growing family committed to ensuring maritime excellence through quality training and efficient services.
|18-May-2017||On-The-Job Training Office Administration||•Student of Business Administration, Office Administration or any related course
•Must be willing to work in Malate Manila
|19-Sep-2018||On-The-Job Training - Technical Support||• Knowledgeable in Crystal Reporting or other reporting tool
• With experience in Application Development and Development Tools such as MS VS2012 C#,etc
• With experience in Web and Mobile Development using Android , iOS and Windows App
• With experience in Debugging/testing of different programs
• With experience in Database Designing using MS SQL Server and MySQL
• Knowledgeable in Technical Writing Documentation
• Student of BS Computer Science , BS Computer Engineering; BS Information Technology
|• Assist in developing minor in-house programs
• Provide technical support and perform preventive maintenanceRequirements (Course / Specialization /Skill/ Etc.)
|19-Sep-2018||ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING QUALITY DEPARTMENT|| -Graduate of Industrial Engineering or any Business related course
-With basic understanding of quality management, operations management and project principles
| -Assist the Quality System Specialist in implementing control of documents, control of records, 6S, corrective and preventive actions and employee suggestions.
-Collate information related to reports by the Quality Management Group
-Participate in the continuous improvement projects of the company
-Uphold the corporate culture and core values and serve as its role model
|19-Sep-2018||HR Specialist||•Graduate of Psychology or any business-related course
•At least one (1) year experience in the field of Human Resources
•Effective Communication Skills
•Time Management Skills: ability to multitask
•Must have knowledge in Philippine Labor Laws
•Must have a sense of urgency and the attention to details
•Must have self confidence
•Must be assertive and proactive
•Uphold the corporate culture and core values and serve as its role model.
•Support all efforts in the implementation of HCP's Quality Management System
Recruitment and Placement
•Assist in the sourcing, selection, and staffing process.
•Assist in HR process for resigning, retiring, terminated, or separated employees.
- Quit Claim
•Conducts orientation to newly hired employees (e.g. Company Overview, Rules and regulations, etc.)
Training and Development
•Assist in communicating guidelines and policy to ensure compliance to Performance Management System.
•Coordinates and prepares employee training and other educational programs. Responsibilities may include the following: organizing and scheduling course registrations, training facilities and equipment.
•Assist with the identification of training needs, development and delivery of appropriate programs.
• Facilitates process and documentation necessary for the employees to avail benefits from SSS, Pag-ibig, Phil Health, HMO, and other company benefits following the existing regulations/implementing guidelines issued by the company and said agencies